Welcome to Travel Club, please ensure you read the important information at the bottom of the page before you apply, Thank you.
Fri 29th November – Sun 01st December 2018 – MADRID, Spain BY APPLICATION ONLY
Applications open from 16th September 2019 – You should only complete the application form if you fully intend to accept your place and travel.
£229 per Student (RRP £550p/p) APPLICATION DEADLINE 04thOCT
Selection for trips will be made to ensure a culturally diverse and balanced group.
Successful applicants will be notified by email shortly after the application deadline. You will have a limited amount of time (24hrs from notification) to respond immediately to make payment and take your place.
- Pre-tour Group meet up prior to trip
- Oneway Heathrow Airport Transfer
- Return scheduled flights from London to Madrid
- Dinner on Friday evening* (allowance up to £10 food only, excl. drinks)
- Accommodation in single gender dorms with Continental Breakfast
- Private Guided Madrid City Tour of the trendy Chueca Neighbourhood
- Private Guided Full Day Toledo Tour
- Private Spanish Tapas Cooking Workshop
- Ample Free time for exploring
- Assistance of an ISH Staff Group Leader
Tour excludes: Anything not mentioned in tour includes
Your Visa Responsibilities:-
- It is your responsibility to check and fulfil the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable.
- You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable.
- Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.
- Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting.
- Non British passport holders, including other EU nationals, should obtain up to date advice on passport and visa requirements from the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination or country(ies) through which you are travelling.
- ISH do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse ISH in relation to any fines or other losses, which ISH incurs as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
VISA INFO: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/LONDRES/en/Consulado/Pages/CheckPassport.aspx
Departure Point: International Students House (Foyer), 229 Great Portland St., London W1W 5PN
Departure Time: 08:45am
(Sunday Return time approx: 13:30pm London Heathrow)
Please aim to arrive at least 10-15mins early, we cannot hold the rest of the group for latecomers!
Don’t forget to bring your own oyster card (with enough credit) and/or contactless card for use on Public Transportation in London
Running order for the day will be emailed to all participants 72hrs prior to departure for UK day trips, for UK/Overseas weekend trips the running order will be given out at the pre-tour meetup (the meet-up date will be announced once you have booked and paid).
- ALL TRAVEL CLUB Tickets are FULLY RESTRICTED / NON-CHANGEABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE / NON-EXCHANGEABLE / NO-SHOW PENALTIES APPLY.
- All Travel Club UK Day/Weekend trips are subject to availability.
- All Travel Club UK Day/Weekend trip tickets are released 1 (one) month prior to departure.
- All Travel Club Overseas Weekend trips are BY APPLICATION ONLY (check event page for application deadline).
- ISH UNIVERSITY MEMBER STUDENTS ONLY (check here https://ish.org.uk to see if your university institution is an ISH Member)
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP WITH YOUR ACADEMIC EMAIL ADDRESS e.g. myname@KCL.ac.uk. As proof of student status.
- A valid University Student ID must be with you at all times and must be supplied/presented upon request.
- If you are unable to produce a valid University Student ID as proof of full time student status, Travel Club and all tour suppliers involved reserves the right to reject your ticket and admission on the trip, NO REFUND WILL BE DUE. No VALID ID – No Entry, No Exceptions!
- AGE RESTRICTION minimum 18yrs+
- ALL TRAVEL CLUB TRIP TICKET PURCHASES ARE LIMITED TO ONE TICKET PER STUDENT PER TRIP. Multiple/extra ticket purchases for the same trip will be voided and no refund due.
- Full Travel Club Terms & Conditions on our website.